The Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA’s mission is “to promote the creation, sustainable growth and development of the Hispanic/Latino business community in the Cincinnati Tristate area as well as to link our Hispanic professionals with the best job opportunities to foster their professional and personal growth.”
The HCCUSA asked Center researchers to analyze the demographics and employment overview for the Hispanic population in the Cincinnati MSA.
Among the findings:
• The Hispanic population in the Cincinnati MSA was 49,618 in 2010 and increased to 73,707 in 2020. This represents an increase of 24,089 individuals between 2010 and 2020, or approximately 48.5 percent.
• Between 2010 and 2020, the Hispanic population in the Cincinnati MSA experienced an annual growth rate of 4.0 percent compared to an annual growth rate of 0.5 percent for the total population in the Cincinnati MSA.
• The Hispanic population represented 2.4 percent of the total population in the Cincinnati MSA in 2010, which increased to 3.3 percent of the total population in the Cincinnati MSA in 2020.
• The median household income for Hispanic households in the Cincinnati MSA was $52,877 in 2010 and increased to $59,582 in 2020. This represents an increase of $6,705, after adjusting for inflation.
• In the Cincinnati MSA, median household income for the Hispanic population was $9,966 lower than the median household income for all households in 2020.
• Purchasing power for the Hispanic population in the Cincinnati MSA increased from $678.0 million in 2010 to $1.2 billion in 2020, after adjusting for inflation.
For more of the highlights, please click play below:
To read the full report, please click here: https://www.hispanicchambercincinnati.com/hispanic-facts/